Component Hit (third person character)

Hey i want to destroy actor(every actor i hit) when i hit every actor with this collision box. My goal is to when i hit the other actor it moves (not teleport) 5 meters to his back (that screenshots what i send doesnt work).

You need it without the connection:

Screenshot_2.jpg](filedata/fetch?id=1855301&d=1611320301)
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

it doesnt work when i hit the actor (not exacly projectile or this ball on gif) for example when i hit block (square behind the actor on gif) (when i am in third person) it doesnt work

Try setting the box to ‘block all’

dont use hit. use On Component Overlap.

Then after the destroy actor add impulse to self - 500 on the X Axis

dont use block all. set collision settings to overlap all

@ I will try this it doesnt work. @MindfieldsTech ok i will try that

@MindfieldsTech it doesnt work idk how to add impulse to the overlapped object ( i want to push overlapped object you know ).

wait you’re confusing me.

U want to destroy the overlapped actor or push it away?

You cant destroy and move it away…

“Hey i want to destroy actor(every actor i hit) when i hit every actor with this collision box. My goal is to when i hit the other actor it moves (not teleport) 5 meters to his back (that screenshots what i send doesnt work).”

Is this what u wanna do?

Now the decision is do you want it to move AWAY From YOUR characters or JUST backwards from where it is looking? and do you want to WATCH it slide backwards or just disappear AND REAPPEAR?

I just wanted to hit component but ok to the point. I want when something is overlapping my box collision is moving (not teleporting) more like force push (but this thing will not change in ragdoll) just not teleport i want natural move. You understand ?