Completely new to the ark modding but want to turn off the dragons despawn timer

hello people of the ark modding community!

as the title says i am completely new to the ark modding (or any modding at all) and i just wanted to create a small mod that would allow me to turn off the dragon despawn timer because it despawns after 20 minutes (or so) even if i forcetame it so i don’t exctly know where to begin (my guess would be the dragons blueprint file and see if there is some kind of timer there that i could remove) so ye if anybody could help me with this problem i would appreciate this alot!

ask me any questions if you want more information if i didn’t provide enough! :slight_smile:

have a wonderful day!

hi, yes I am trying to do this too, have you got any closer, I have gone through the blueprint file and cant see anything myself. I have checked the despawn actor one but that’s set as 0 all ready.

I am guessing no one knows the answer, I am guessing its tied into the boss fight or something. I have started from scratch using the quetz blueprint and building it up from there.

You can delete all of this in the graph in the Character BP