Compiling game from source w/ SteamAudio fails on 4.20

Hi!

I have some weird issues with SteamAudio (again ^^).
At least using the spatialisation worked on 4.19, but since we moved to 4.20 our build from the engine source fails.

According to one of our devs packaging using the frontend works.
The weird part is that loadingt phonon.dll worked while it is in the same folder as the dlls which failed to load ._.’

I copied the log entries which refer to steam audio:

LogPluginManager: Mounting plugin SteamAudio
LogSteamAudio: FSteamAudioModule Startup
LogSteamAudio: Attempting to load         ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/tanrt64.dll
LogWindows: Failed to load                '../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/tanrt64.dll' (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows:   Looked in: D:\TO4\src	o4_ue4.20\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Steam\SteamAudio\Binaries\Win64
LogSteamAudio: Error: Unable to load     ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/tanrt64.dll.
LogSteamAudio: Attempting to load         ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/GPUUtilities.dll
LogWindows: Failed to load                '../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/GPUUtilities.dll' (GetLastError=126)
LogWindows:   Looked in: D:\TO4\src	o4_ue4.20\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Steam\SteamAudio\Binaries\Win64
LogSteamAudio: Error: Unable to load     ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/GPUUtilities.dll.
LogSteamAudio: Attempting to load         ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/phonon.dll
LogSteamAudio: Loaded                     ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/phonon.dll.
LogInit: Display: Warning/Error Summary (Unique only)
LogInit: Display: -----------------------------------
LogInit: Display: LogSteamAudio: Error: Unable to load ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/tanrt64.dll.
LogInit: Display: LogSteamAudio: Error: Unable to load ../../../Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Phonon/Win64/GPUUtilities.dll.

If needed I can provide the full log.

This is the actual folder in the engine source, all of the files are there…

dafuq.PNG

Any suggestions how to resolve that problem?

Cheers,
Th

Also, hitting this. Solution?

I solved the problem by reinstalling Nvidia drivers. It is likely one of the Windows Updated screwed some dll’s like OpenCL that are needed by tanrt64.dll.