Compiling C++ Code

Hello,

I was adding the off screen indicator node in c++

I am getting 2 errors:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” debug NightRun C:\Users\Sam\Documents\Unreal Projects\NightRun\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\UnrealBuildTool Exception 1

Error MSB3073 The command ““D:\Software\EpicGames\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” NightRun Android Development “C:\Users\Sam\Documents\Unreal Projects\NightRun\NightRun.uproject” -rocket -waitmutex -2015” exited with code -1. NightRun C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 37

And in my unreal editor i am getting these tons of errors for some reason(Other than adding the node because i had these errors before), although my game actualy build fine and launches (It is an ANDROID game), but when I will need to package it for shipment, I will not be able to because of these errors… If anyone would have any ideas, it would be very helpful I tried alot of things, all failed…
Here are some screenshots:

Hope Someone could point out the issue, thank you for taking the time.

Sam.

I tried alot more things, none of them worked… Is there maybe a way to start of clean in c++ but keeping my project?

Ok so i reinstalled ue4 AND visual studios, and changed in build options makefile to application, now just getting error:

Error C1083 Cannot open include file: ‘Engine.h’: No such file or directory …

What configuration type in Visual studio should i use to build an android app in ue4, it is currently set as makefile, should i change that?

Would like to bump this, I’m only having the 2 errors :

Error cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:/NVPACK/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” debug NightRun C:\Users\Sam\Documents\Unreal Projects\NightRun\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\UnrealBuildTool Exception 1

Error MSB3073 The command ““D:\Software\EpicGames\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” NightRun Android Development “C:\Users\Sam\Documents\Unreal Projects\NightRun\NightRun.uproject” -rocket -waitmutex -2015” exited with code -1. NightRun C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 37

Did not find a fix

Bumping this again :confused:

I saw from the errors that you are using Rama’s Victory plugin, are you using the binary version of the plugin or the source version?

Oh thank god, thank you for the answer ahaha

So, yes i am using ramas plugin for the sound blueprint (controlling main music and sfx games volume)

I am using this download :

for 4.10 that i added in my plugins folder in documents, unreal projects, my project.
(the plugin works fine, I used to be able to compile fine, but i’v may have changed something that i shouldn’t?

These are the bugs and warning i’m currently getting from visual studio:

And these errors now unable me to build my game on my phone -_-

Bump again :confused:

Check the output window instead of the error list to see what the real errors are.

Well i did make a new thread with updated info, I still can’t compile to phone or get these errors off, and getting near the end of development, so I would need to find a solution ! ^^

Thanks for the answer