Compiler error when using RadialSlider Widgets in UUserWidget

Hi, I have a problem with implementing RadialSlider pointers in my UUserWidget header file. I have tried using includes from unreal engine documentation (cannot open those source files), and I have tried adding the VirtualCamera module that the RadialSlider class belongs to. Other Widgets work perfectly fine. Rebuilding did not help. Why is this Widget different, and how do I fix what I’m trying to do here?

code:
UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, meta = (BindWidget))
class URadialSlider* DurabilityBar;

error:
Nightfall_HUD.gen.cpp(12): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
Nightfall_HUD.gen.cpp(12): error C2146: syntax error: missing ‘;’ before identifier ‘UClass’
Nightfall_HUD.gen.cpp(114): error C2065: ‘Z_Construct_UClass_URadialSlider_NoRegister’: undeclared identifier

This has now been solved. The module “AdvancedWidgets” should be used instead of the one provided in the Unreal Documentation.

How do I use this module? I am a newbie, can you please provide me with step-by-step instructions for this?

UPD: To use this module you need to add “AdvancedWidgets” to your .Target.cs, .Build.cs, and .uproject files and then generate new Visual Studio project files by right-clicking on your .uproject in the Explorer.

1 Like

Thanks, this was pretty helpful also for me :slight_smile: