Compile dedicated server error.

I want to compile dedicated server, so I add an .cs file to my project, just like the follow:

// Copyright 1998-2014 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

using UnrealBuildTool;
using System.Collections.Generic;

public class CVSTableServerTarget : TargetRules
{
public CVSTableServerTarget(TargetInfo Target)
{
Type = TargetType.Server;
}

//
// TargetRules interface.
//
public override void SetupBinaries(
    TargetInfo Target,
    ref List<UEBuildBinaryConfiguration> OutBuildBinaryConfigurations,
    ref List<string> OutExtraModuleNames
    )
{
    base.SetupBinaries(Target, ref OutBuildBinaryConfigurations, ref OutExtraModuleNames);
    OutExtraModuleNames.Add("CVSTable");
}

public override bool GetSupportedPlatforms(ref List<UnrealTargetPlatform> OutPlatforms)
{
    // It is valid for only server platforms
    return UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.GetAllServerPlatforms(ref OutPlatforms, false);
}

public override List<UnrealTargetPlatform> GUBP_GetPlatforms_MonolithicOnly(UnrealTargetPlatform HostPlatform)
{
    if (HostPlatform == UnrealTargetPlatform.Mac)
    {
        return new List<UnrealTargetPlatform>();
    }
    return new List<UnrealTargetPlatform> { HostPlatform, UnrealTargetPlatform.Win32, UnrealTargetPlatform.Linux };
}

public override List<UnrealTargetConfiguration> GUBP_GetConfigs_MonolithicOnly(UnrealTargetPlatform HostPlatform, UnrealTargetPlatform Platform)
{
    return new List<UnrealTargetConfiguration> { UnrealTargetConfiguration.Development };
}

}

when compile the project with server mode, the following error occured, what’s the problem?

E:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/EngineBaseTypes.h(11): fatal error C1083: can’t open include file: “EngineBaseTypes.generated.h”: No such file or directory

I am having the same problem :frowning: I am following tutorials on how to build a standalone server, and I am getting the same include error about EngineBaseTypes.generated.h. I did find a version of that file at Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\Engine\EngineBaseTypes.generated.h, but I’m not sure that’s the right one.

Now I have solved that compile error, before that, I did not use the source code compiled engine but from launcher installed, I follow the wiki guide A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements and Releases - Unreal Engine Forums and compiled successfully, but has another problem, I created a project use the thirdpersoexample template, I start the server, and then start a client, from the client console command , use open 127.0.0.1 to connect the local host server, when connected, the client’s camera will move to another position , and the character can’t be controlled by the input, what’s the matter?

controlled result with mouse and keyboard just as the bellow pic: