Competitive VR Mage Combat in development with a Twist

Hi, I just want to share the game we are working on. The game will be show of in his current beta state next Sunday 26 on a Premier Event for the movie Dungeons and [
Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) at Nova Cinamas in Costa Rica.

2 Likes

@Zezkaii Here it is!

1 Like

Greetings, @Toducs; thank you for tagging me in this post! I hope you’ve been having a wonderful week. :grin:

This short teaser of your DND-inspired VR combat experience looks so much fun! I’m sure those who get to play it before seeing “Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves” will surely enjoy it! :star_struck:

Are you going to the special Sunday premiere of the movie? I’m not sure when I’ll be able to see it myself, but I definitely want to. :partying_face:

Yes, we are going to special Premier event. Will be crazy, we are going to have tables with parties playing D&D, miniature 3D print exhibition, Cosplay, the game… etc…
I will post some images here to share. :smiley:

1 Like

That sounds like a grand time @Toducs; please enjoy it enough for the both of us! I look forward to seeing the images you share; have a terrific weekend! :partying_face: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this experience with us @Toducs; it looked like it was such a fun time for you guys, and the cosplays showcased within this short video look phenomenal! How did you enjoy the film? :grin:

Yes, we pass a great time. The movie in self was really great!, very good film. It was funny and with a lot of references for the D&D fans.

1 Like

Per your description, this movie is a must-watch, and I definitely hope to see it soon! Thank you for the clarification, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :partying_face: