Community Tutorial: How to Submit a Feature-Worthy Fortnite Creative Map

Creating a feature-worthy Fortnite Creative/ UEFN map can be a challenging but rewarding task!

In this video tutorial, I will walk you through the process of crafting and submitting your own standout map in Fortnite Creative! Dive into research strategies that will help you understand the components of popular maps and how to apply them to your Fortnite Creative or UEFN game development process. Discover tips for creating a unique, visually striking & mechanically robust creative game! I help you navigate the submission process with ease by showing you how to use the Fortnite Creative Map Submission Form, guided by a step-by-step walkthrough. I hope you learn how to create engaging game play that’s easy to understand, visually impressive, efficient, and captivating for players. In the end, this tutorial strives to encourage you to learn, adapt, and grow with Fortnite Creative’s ever-evolving environment!

Thank you for watching and I hope it helps you on your creative journey!

https://dev.epicgames.com/community/learning/tutorials/nPzR/how-to-submit-a-feature-worthy-fortnite-creative-map