Fugitive Games is looking for an experienced Community & Social Media Manager to join the team as we drive towards as retail release in Q1 of 2016. This is a great opportunity to work with an established, AAA-veteran team on an innovative project.
The position is part-time and remote with the potential for full-time work based on performance.
- Work directly with the team to gain understanding of game and create content updates
- Daily presence and management of all Social Media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter & Reddit
- Maintain consistent and positive presence in discussion forums (Steam Community and Fugitive Games Website )in order to understand the state of the community, and what they need
- Report and monitor all measures and indicators of community satisfaction and engagement
- Recommend community initiatives based on feedback
- Create and manage events (contests, polls, etc.) designed to directly engage and enrich the community experience
- Build and maintain relationships with key community influencers
- Identify and leverage user-generated content including screenshots, artwork and mods.
- Engage in high-level discussions with our players, communicating the development vision and roadmap
- Foster growth of external Into the Stars community through promotion of any fan-created websites, resources and tools
- Attend public demonstrations of Into the Stars where necessary
Please send all inquiries to this address: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]Company Contact