[Community Project] WIP Weather & Water Shader

Huh, it says the latest version is for 4.12. And I can’t get Unreal engine to update the .dll files for use in the 4.13.2 engine. Can anyone let me know how to update it for the newest engine version?

reflection captures should resolve that, and, they cost nothing to add (so add a billion if you wish)

On the page, there’s a “branch” button, make sure you download the project made with the 4.13 branch and not 4.12. If you download the 4.13 branch there’s no compiling problem

Find the one guys 4.13 fork. Shaders will prob need updating too anyway.

5-6 posts above

Hi ,

Thanks for your great work !

I’d like to know if project could work in a project of virtual reality ?
If it does, is there parameters to set for VR ?

Thanks

when will it be available?

Hi, I really dig Project and I’m gladful that you give for free!
I’m really, really, really new to Unreal and would like to know how can I put the or the Sun (Weathersystem) in my project?

Thank you

Hi guys i must say looks totally ! Is there a way to add wakes to the boats ? how could we navigate the boats of the example.
Many thanks

Pretty sure TK is working on ripples and wakes and the like with a dynamic fluid system. Prolly be a while till it gets added, however. In the meantime, you should be able to fake it pretty easily with a custom mesh or particle .

I got the marketplace version, just to support the developers :slight_smile:

Does the included river spline tool also work with buoyancy?

There is a market place version of TK and companies work? I would be tickled to a little jingle to them. I thought it was free… but, I’ll . May I have the link please

Is there any way to have one of the boats to move by itself from one way point to another whilst being affected by the waves?

When it will be available for version 4.14?

honaj said the 4.13 fork seems to work on 4.14 preview

There is a market version, are you sure?

Yes, here: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/-water-shader

I’m pretty sure has nothing to do with project,it says that it is not very customizable and not intended for large areas, why a paid thing would miss so much features from its free version?

Guys, there is no marketplace version of the Community Project. Everything for sale on there, related to an or water system, as far as I’m aware, has nothing at all to do with or 's branches of project.

Thank you thank you thank you! I truly mean that :slight_smile: