[COMMISSION] Seeking talented modellers / animators

Hello! I am seeking talented game modelers and animators (preferably the same person) to create game characters, armor, weapons and miscellaneous objects and animate specified models. Pricing will be discussed.

I am looking for packaged deals and will pay a fair price for them. The more work you do and the larger the package I will pay more for. Of course this isn’t an incorporated purchase so the funding will not be large but will be fair as stated. If you feel my pricing is too low or you decide you want more. Then please discuss this with me.

I am specifically looking for Character models for a medieval MMORPG.

Races are : Troll, Ogre, Barbarian, Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Gnome, Halfling, Dwarf and possibly more. We will discuss this later in more detail.

I also need suits of armor for each race.

I also need animals such as Horses, Bear, Deer, Rabbits, Elk, Moose, wolves, and various birds.

I also need Buildings such as houses, town halls, barracks, towers, walls, castles, etc.

I also need creatures, however the list is extensive and will be discussed later on.

However, if you feel you can joint in better ideas feel free to send me pictures of models or creatures that you have designed and we will discuss the sales.
Each item I purchase must have a license provided for commercial use!

If you do not understand how to do this please let me know and I will make the license and have you sign it. Thank you for taking the time to view this and please email me right away if you’re interested!

Email = @gmail.com