[COMING SOON] Arch Vis Polish Pack #1

Hey everyone!

I’m new to the marketplace but not new to the Epic scene. I worked at Epic as, well, various things until recently. Some of you know me and some of you are like, “who is this?”

Anyway, during my 15 years at Epic one of the roles I filled was environment artist. And now I’d like to start making asset packs for the various marketplaces and see how that all works.

My first pack, Arch Vis Polish Pack #1, will be out next week on the marketplace and I couldn’t be happier! It’s 30 pieces that are customizable with different material themes, color tinting, and some have emissive light controls on them. They should fit into any realistic scene and look right at home.

This pack will be $30 … a $1 per mesh. Seems reasonable to me. :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking!

Here are some screenshots to let you know what’s coming:

Really Nice work!

Very cool. Do the lightswitches have an animation for turning on and off? Not that important, but I’m sure if someone wants to do an interactive archviz, it would be a cool little detail. :slight_smile:

Ha, no, but that is something I considered doing … it wouldn’t be that hard to export the FBX from the editor and animate it if that was something someone wanted to do that. The switches float on top of the plates, so it wouldn’t be that much work.

Aaaaand we’re live! Much excite!

f36d06280fc0942fd30a21dc4b34f17eea4483d5.jpeg

https://www.unrealengine.com/content/7467976c9d5a40949cd5bad1ca7d8aaa

FYI, I’m selling the high poly models from this pack on Gumroad for the curious and artistically inclined!