Combobox Empty until click after dynamically adding options

I am clearing and adding options to a combobox based on a datatable that is out of view. I cannot show more than what is in the small video but I am simply changing the options in the combo box and when I do the value goes blank. The print string is printing the “get selected option” of the combo box yet the combo box shows empty until I click it. It’s almost like there’s a refresh once you click but I’ve tried using the refresh options node as well so I’m out of ideas. You can see that on tick its printing that there indeed is a value of BLUFOR but it doesn’t show until I click it. Thanks for your time,

Ty

Video Link

Hi !
I tried to recreate your issue with the default combo box in an UMG.
I didn’t get your problem with my combo box.
Here is the code I used to try to recreate your issue :

So in my case, the combo box is refreshing properly.
Can you describe a bit more your blueprints ?

1 Like

Hello! I thank you for your effort and after playing around with it some I figured out that it was attempting to set selected option twice because I have an event bound to a dispatcher in the playerstate. Even though it does attempt to set the same selected option for some reason it bugs out the visualization so adding a tiny delay on the dispatch was the solution. I need the dispatch for it to replicate across machines so cannot separate from that sadly.

Thank you!

Ty

1 Like