Combining Aim Offset to Blendspace doesn't work

Hey,

I have got an Aiming Offset to control the tower of a tank.
Aiming Offset

And I have got a blendspace to control some kind of acceleration/deceleration animation when the tank accelerates or decelerates.
Blendspace

The Blendspace is inside the state Move inside the Locomotive.

And the Aiming Offset gets applied after the Locomotive.

The goal is that the tank is able to drive an aiming towards an target.
The Problem is, that this combination doesnt work. The aiming offset does not get applied correctly.

In Game:
FinalAnimation
Notice the movement of the tower when the tank breaks. The tower does not move acordingly to the tank base (when the tower is rotated).

Another example where I am using just an “wobbeling” base animation for the tank and add the Aim Offset.
Failing Additive
See also the following two pictures.

I have tried a lot and did not find a solution. Is it even the right way to implement this idea?

Have you tried setting the acceleration / de acceleration animation additive settings to “Mesh Space” or “Local Space”?

The accelerate and decelerate Animations in the blendspace are not additive.

Right now they are just two animations with only one frame (not additive) and the blendspace blends between those two animations.

Only the Aim Offset is additive to Mesh Space.

I have just tried to set the accelerate and decelerate animation to additive. But the result is the same. Tried it with Mesh Space and Local Space.

Ok, i guess it has something to do with the tank base rotating 360 degrees.

I could not find a solution using the Aim Offset. Maybe Aim Offset is not supposed to be used as I intented it.

My solution is to use a ControllRig and change the rotation of the bone controller inside the AnimGraph.