Color Lookup Table Collection

Thanks!!!U are!

coming late to the party, but better than never! :wink: thx for .

slight Off-topic: I’ve been searching for a while on how to use format of LUTs in Photoshop, but can’t find any info. is it possible? PS uses .lut or .look formats, and if I export these they end up as .png, .jpg etc. any ideas?

To be honest i didnt even know they added LUTs into Photoshop until now. I just went through a couple of pages and videos on the topic though and it doesnt look like those would be compatible with Photoshop for now.

I know is really late, but I was in a similar situation and wanted to use a LUT that was in format elsewhere. So I made a program to convert it :D. Here is the link: http://kaamiljasani.com/lutconverter/

Hope it’s useful to people!

Thanks a lot, kaamilj!

These are awesome, thank you!

Can I use as a 1st person view Night vission googles?

Hey, nice work. I´m literaly 40 hours new here in unreal world, please can you tell me if I can use your example like a “thermal camera”, or “Night vision googles camera”? or also like those games when you are almost dead, and you vision turns blurry and black and white… Is a good usage?

Thanks again!

You would probably have better results if you incorporate those with post process materials in order to achieve such affects.

Thanks! I used one of the black and white ones and credited you!

Cool! Glad that you’ve found it useful. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I am going to work with these soon.

Thanks for the great work! I was trying to make a green only LUT but yours is way better!

Thank you, , that’s very kind of you =]