COLOR ERROR VERSE PLEASE HELP!

Could your provide your original code, please?

1 Like

Hi! What code?

So you’re not using Verse, and you’re getting that error?
Sorry, then I don’t really know. Though what I can say is that ‘Ambigious identifier’ is when something has the same name as something else and it causes an error.
What is the name of the file that is causing the error?

1 Like

The error are in the 4 materials of the image that i send, but i cnange the parameters of the material and nothing, algo i eliminate it and nothing, i change the name of the materials and give me the same error with the old name material, is so strange, i dont do nothing, its a material that has been created months ago, and now with the new fortnite update give me this error, i cant apply changes, launch session and do nothing, and its a proyect that i have published months ago and have current players, so is important to solve it, to update. if you find the problem please tell me, thanks.

I’m sorry but I can’t really provide any help. This is a very weird & specific problem.
Try giving it a different name, saving everything and see if it works

Hi @AfterHours1:

Your material probably has an input parameter in the graph that is called color. As of 31.00, we have enabled parameterized asset reflection for materials, which means that input parameters to materials will also be treated as Verse identifiers (you should be able to see this in your Asset.digest.verse file). In order to solve this issue, you will need to rename the parameter in your material to something other than color.