Collision problem

hello
playing with a example map (3 person), if i activate physics/gravity to a actor or a pawn when i hit play or simulate the object sometimes go across floor, sometimes too many times.

if i traslate with blueprint, “Set * location” the greatest part go across floor.

what i do wrong?

thx

In my experience enabling physics on the player pawn causes all sorts of problems such as luck of controls, weird clipping through other mes I’d be keen to see if there is a way around this.

Do you use a rigid body? -> when yes, then increase the mass

mass 5kg
Here a video
?v=unss15XeGG0&feature=youtu.be

sry for low frame. and nude girl (how to manage cloth go later :stuck_out_tongue: )

I am noob in this world anyways with 2 weeks of EXP, perhaps i miss something basic.

thx

The video is in private mode :wink:

hmm someone can see now???

another example in a first person example
?v=6pqcQmtqjVU

thx both for try.

Today i learn (hard way) what its CCD, too many hours for find out what happened but… well, :confused:

thx to a user in reddit /r/unrealengine

When you use physics simulation, it only looks for collisions each frame, it doesn’t ‘sweep’ the object like our character or projectile movement does. If you have small, fast-moving physics objects, and want to prevent them ‘tunneling’ then CCD (Continuous Collision Detection) is the right thing to use!

yep i read about that, i ignored that concept. (like i say in that thread i noob. )

anyway there few problems, seems not work perfect, but at least now i have a collision when falling.

?v=hhRSfRVD9GY (video with too low framerate)

perhaps in’st good idea Set objet location to trace location.

since i have too much to learn i put aside that problem
thx

Thanks JamesG,

I could not figure out the term when this happens, “tunneling”