Collision gets removed in construction graph

I have a bool in my construction script that will hide a blueprint and remove it’s collision, like so:

For some reason, if I set the bool to true, it works fine, but if I turn it off again, the blueprint will still have no collision when I play test the game. Why is this happening?

Hey @sweeetjd!

Have you tried setting the collision for “Kill Area” and “Block Mesh” separately, using one “Set Collision Enabled” Node for each? Usually you wouldn’t have two things going into one node… Honestly I’ve never seen it done this way.

Yes, unfortunately it didn’t make a difference. The problem actually persists even if I remove the code from the construction graph.

Can you show us the whole graph?

The problem could be somewhere up the line, especially considering if you remove it, the problem sees no changes. To me that sounds like it isn’t getting down to the branch in the first place- but that’s just with what information has been supplied.

You could try using printstrings to see how far down the line it’s actually getting, as well! That’s my usual go-to, not a fan of breakpoints honestly.