Collision bug?

I have used Unreal 4 for game development, so i’m aware of how it works… I also use Unity, but anyways, when I make a new collision for any mesh, it works fine, but when I was modding, it broke my smith which I found odd…Since I never modded and was annoyed I reinstalled the DEV Kit, to make sure nothing was corrupted. Then reinstall, and guess what same issue…I can’t use the smith even with nothing modded. Its missing its collision. I removed, again, and tried to make a new one, which I can see in the inspector, but it game nothing… I tested the Fab, and its fine…

I do not play ARK, just helping some friends who do , so they can have some mods to play with…

So if i’m missing something, let me know… I know the issue is Collision related since its not there in game mode, and it is in the inspector, there for the raycast can’t see to press the button to open the smithy… So not sure if this is a issue with the DEV Kit that is known or not…

To be clear, the default smithy from Studio Wildcard is the smithy you’re talking about? Or your own?

I had a similar problem not that long ago and it turned out that it’s not generating one when you import the mesh, even if you tell it to, but it will happily generate one if you go and use the feature from the editor after import.

never mind fixed…