College Assignment

Hey guys,

At college, we had an assignment where we had to collaborate with other people and make a scene within Unreal Engine, specifically based around a Throne Room. I worked with 3 other people on this assignment, and the next assignment requires us to get feedback from an online environment, so I thought what could be better than the Unreal forums? If you could leave me some feedback about the scene that would be amazing. I apologize for the quality of the screenshots from the scene. I have attached a link to Pinterest where the images are for you to view. Please leave feedback!

Any feed back is appreciated and you’d be helping me with one of my assignments, thank you!

Hello, from the 2nd year I started using the help of services for students, with reviews or assistance in completing assignments, and from this I have more free time, so for you and many other students from different countries I recommend PapersBattle where you can study the review on the best assignment writing services review 2021, which will speed up your college assignments and help you get more high scores, while giving you more free time or just extra time to do more important things.