[Collaboration][Rev-Share] Xeno Zoo

Hi @TheVikingOne,

Extremely Impressive Artwork! Groenland looks like a compelling Interactive Adventure Story. You obviously have all the skills needed to see your game come to fruition. A One-man Game Dev Studio.

I sincerely wish you the best on your Recruitment Campaign...

Because Rev-share is really Tuff! I’ve been running my campaign for years, with only a handful of inquiries, a majority of those seeking paid gigs lol.

I suspect the primary issues are 1) FREE work and 2) conflict-of-interest. But for me its more so the latter.

Like You and I, most developers in the community are here to develop their own ideas. I’ve joined several teams, only to walk-out because my ideas get rejected or I lose interest in theirs.

Deep deep down, I want to develop my own game ‘concepts’. I say ‘concepts’ because I actually don’t possess a fully-fleshed out game idea, but more so features I would like to incorporate in “games”.

I have yet to find another developer who truly wants to ‘collaborate’, as in share ideas and work together to achieve a game design both parties would be satisfied with.

Programming is my primary Skill-set. I don’t model, I’ve tried it and do not like it. But, I do enjoy kit-bashing with parts and procedurally generating models and other media.

I now rely on the Marketplace to acquire assets I can kitbash with and build procedural generation system to utilize them. You may find yourself doing the same.

Best Wishes.