Hey fellow game devs,
just wanted to let you know about Codecks, a cool project management tool that we’re currently building. Here’s what makes it special:
- Exclusively made for and by game developers
- Unique design inspired by trading card games
- Just the right amount of complexity (way more powerful than trello, but not as overwhelming as Jira)
- Full game design document support with cross-references, extensive formatting options, attachments
- A strong notification system that makes sure that conversations and hand-offs are not lost or forgotten
- Innovative Discord community management built-in into the core
- Great multi project support
- Full time-tracking support
Would love for you to check it out and let me know what you think.
Short info about myself: Worked with Unreal Engine over 7 years while working at YAGER here in Berlin (Spec Ops: The Line, Dead Island 2). Started working as indie game dev in 2014 (Curious Expedition, Curious Expedition 2).