Code Plugins should be prioritized on marketplace for new engine versions

Hi,
I think that code plugins should logically be in priority since they can’t be added to projects with different versions when assets like props for example can be added regardless of version incompatibility.

• Yes I agree
  • No I don’t agree (please explain why)

0 voters

1 Like

You need to make this a voteable topic :slight_smile:

actually it’s a good idea, thank you :+1:

1 Like

Yes, the validation process takes forever for the 5.1 launch and I have a lot of users complaining… I remembered a time when the validation took only a few hours. Now, I feel like it takes a week.

1 Like

I am a user and I need some of the plugins to be able to update my project.

Unfortunately the process is always longer.
Version 5.1 has been released since 8 days but only 282/1266 code plugins are available.

This is a major problem in my opinion.

2 Likes

Agreed. I anticipate that if it was that simple, it would be prioritized, but I imagine that the validation process is different for different type of assets, but still, would be very helpful to be able to get code plugins updated faster.

Love your plugins, and love what you did there.

I couldn’t agree more.

When I’m on the marketplace the first things I check are code plugins and version compatibility on them. I frequently skip engine version updates due to compatibility issues with my plugins.

Asset packs I frequently ignore the version and just add them to an older project before migrating them anyways.