We are very happy to announce the release of our **real-world map plugin COALA **which is now available as a free download on the marketplace!
COALA (Context Aware Location Assessment) is a one-stop-shop for any kind of real-world-data (geolocation, time, weather, moon phases etc. up to specialized golf sport data). This plugin can be used to create real-world AR games, innovative AR applications or simply smarter apps.
Watch our Trailer!
With the COALA plugin you can create in-app maps with streets, buildings, rivers, playgrounds etc. You can get building information, information about restaurants & supermarkets and create your own static or dynamic Points of interest. Pitch and match location, weather, moon phases and other data points. Define terrains on a grid basis and access a skybox with real world weather conditions and moon phases. This plugin also provides for GPS mapping and other tools. You will be able to create your own real world product with all the tech in place and responsible use of data rates.
Visit our website for more information on us and the projects we realized with COALA.
- Pick data points to create your map
- Render the map in your game style with full customization options
- Add streets or buildings and use their real world heights
- Add data layers like weather and moon phases
- Create your own static and dynamic POIs
- Fill the world with interesting information on a grid layer
- Use the skybox to show sun, clouds and moon, rain, mist or snow
- Includes GPS mapping of player
- Loading/Unloading of areas in relation to GPS position
- This SDK also includes a project with full visualization and free customization options
- One free example map. Two more maps (Sci-fi/Low-Poly) with different styles (separate downloads) available
**TECHNICAL INFORMATION **
Number of Blueprints: 23
Number of C++ Classes: 49
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: PC
Supported Target Build Platforms: Android, iOS, PC, Mac
**Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need support. **