CMC placement of simulated proxy when on HISM component

I have a subclass of HierarchalInstanceStaticMeshComponent. This component is being created by a managing actor. The component is nothing more than an easy way to add HISM instances at locations for a building system. The component itself has a fast array on it that will add instances to the component on each machine locally. Originally I had this array on the manager and the components were not replicated. I noticed I was having a spamming message in the logs, after some deciding I thought I’d drop a variable off of the array and move the array to the components and replicate them. This of course got rid of the warning message. But now when a simulated proxy version of a character steps onto the HISM component, it ‘disappears’. Debugging shows that the character is locally moved to the location of the component and then dropped to fall endlessly until getting off of the HISM component or jumping. Locally, and on server, the characters are where they should be, but on clients, anything that is not a locally controlled character will be moved.

This was the original warning before replicating the components.
LogNetPackageMap: Warning: FNetGUIDCache::SupportsObject: BuildingHISMComponent /Game/OWV/Maps/UEDPIE_1_GameMap.GameMap:PersistentLevel.CWorldBuildingManager_0.BuildingHISMComponent_0 NOT Supported.

So the TLDR is… Is there any way to get the CMC not to move a simulated proxy to the component’s world location and leave it alone where it is supposed to be, when standing on a replicated HISM with instances added at runtime?

So… as always I answer my own question minutes after posting it. My issue seems to be that I was setting the component’s mobility to Stationary. I seems to require it to be Mobile for any component’s added at runtime for the character to stand on.