A strategy turn based combat game set in a fantasy/ancient world.
Game graphics will be stylized half-way through Borderlands and Valkyria Chronicles, a very unique style made by our incredibly talented concept artist and ported to 3D by our modeler and shader artist.
The game will be developed with PC as the main platform (with planned modding support) and we’re not excluding the possibility to port it to the Nintendo Switch and PS4/XBONE.
Craterhood is a newly founded Europe based game studio, the core group is made by 5 friends pooling their saving to follow the call of videogame development, we’ve got a varied background and we all bring a different set of skills to the project. We’re already working with other freelance artist for various other tasks: concepts, 3D modeling, a shader guru and a cartographer.
These are all remote positions, **anyone **applying is required to have these skills:
- Good written English communication skill.
- Ability to chat (text) on the required team communication program (temporarily Discord, Slack at a later date).
- Right to use and produce assets with any tool involved in the fulfilling of the required tasks.
- Ability to work from home (or wherever they please) since this is a remote freelance position.
- Ability to create interesting levels starting from a set of pre-owned assets and written and/or illustrated references.
- Ability to work with both interiors and exteriors setups.
- Ability to model eventually required assets is a bonus.
- Ability to create a clean and easy to navigate UI for in-game menus, strategy and tactical HUDs.
- Ability to draw **ALL **the required graphical elements is a bonus.
- Ability to create an interesting soundtrack (menu, background, combat, theme…) for a fantasy setting.
- Ability to create music that doesn’t sound like “Hey this is my first midi on my old uncle’s keyboard”.
- Ability to provide a quick sample upon receiving a few references is a bonus but not required.
- We need a female and a male voice actors for the two characters presented in the game’s prototype.
- We’re looking for a serious/adult/young adult voice type.
- We also need a voice actor as the narrator (both genders).
- You can apply for both roles if you can vary your voice enough.
How to Apply:
Applications are closed, thanks everyone for your interest in our project.