Cyberdeck Games is looking for an experienced blueprint designer to help on our co-op ARPG demo. We can’t say much about the game on this post, though here is some info to see if you are perfect for our team:
- You love supernatural themes in a modern setting
- You’re excited to work on a pen & paper license IP
- You love playing both single-player and cooperative games
- You’ve shipped a game on PC or Console that you are proud of as a designer
- You like the idea of designing and implementing cool new abilities
Some games that we draw influence from:
You will help us finish our demo for publisher pitches. The demo is currently presentable with basic gameplay, we’re now at the step of making it awesome.
This is a 1 month fixed contract at $2,000, paid by milestone deliveries.
Looking for roughly 20 hours per week availability.
We are using Epic’s Gameplay Abilities plugin, which allows mostly full blueprint support for abilities. You will have C++ programming support.
PLEASE PROVIDE PAST WORK EXPERIENCE AND EXAMPLES OF UE4 WORK