Close Combat: Fighter (A small story in the style of Max Payne and john wick)

Close Combat: Fighter on marketplace](Close Combat: Fighter in Blueprints - UE Marketplace)

The Project Close Combat: Fighter is created to provide developers with a
template for games of different genres: action games, RPG’s, or fighting
games. The template includes a combat system, a system for character movement,
a system for managing character’s level up, and a system of skills for a character.

[HR][/HR][UE4] Marketplace - Close Combat: Fighter (style of Max Payne and john wick) - YouTube [HR][/HR]
Features:

• **Movement. **There is a jumping system, as well as a system for movement in running and walking states. A combat system is also available, where it is possible to walk in a fighting stance in all directions, while making dashes or dodging an attack, etc …
  • Health component. This component comprises all parameters of health. It can be used not only with the character, but with any actor, which might need health parameters.
  • Melee Weapon. The class of melee weapon for close quarters combat.
  • AI. Basic AI is capable of hearing, seeing, following, and attacking the player from short range.
  • XP management component. The component comprises all necessary logic to handle leveling up of a character.
  • **Game Interface (HUD). **There is a fully animated game interface.
  • Combat overview. A cinematic camera in combat.

Gotta say, I am quite impressed with the overall quality.
Currently no need to purchase something like this, but def. bookmarked for when I do!
great stuff!

When the player changes direction, rather than turning in place he moves in a semi circle. Is there any way to change this?

Luos
Thanks.

Vathusmoure
In the gameplay, this moment is not very noticeable, but it can be done by writing the character rotation system in place. One way to frame a character with animation and at the same time turning for smoothness. You can visit the online support channel in the discord, for getting help integrating your ideas into the project.

this so incredible and awesome , i just can’t explain how wonderful is this , keep going

**ZzGERTzZ**All your templates are very high quality. Please read the private messages.

[RIGHT]

Open Image…Save ImageOpen Image (using #TmpD/ia)…
[/RIGHT]

Hello, I want to do Fighting for Android as an example of Shadow Fight 3 Shadow Fight 3 - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 10 - Chapter 3 (iOS, Android) - YouTube
If you use your system, will it help me?

Please help I’m new to the engine and I can’t seem to figure out how to make attack input for Xbox game pad controller I went to settings input everything like block is there but no attack ? I tried adding in attack input but no response mouse click works fine though very frustrated I just spend 100 on this but I might have to get a refund if I can’t attack

You wouldn’t get a refund for not knowing the engine only if there was a problem with the asset. Just look at and make sure you are setting everything up correctly.

The sale of packages of the series “close combat” started.