Close Combat: Fighter on marketplace](https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/close-combat-fighter)
The Project Close Combat: Fighter is created to provide developers with a
template for games of different genres: action games, RPG’s, or fighting
games. The template includes a combat system, a system for character movement,
a system for managing character’s level up, and a system of skills for a character.
- **Movement. **There is a jumping system, as well as a system for movement in running and walking states. A combat system is also available, where it is possible to walk in a fighting stance in all directions, while making dashes or dodging an attack, etc …
- Health component. This component comprises all parameters of health. It can be used not only with the character, but with any actor, which might need health parameters.
- Melee Weapon. The class of melee weapon for close quarters combat.
- AI. Basic AI is capable of hearing, seeing, following, and attacking the player from short range.
- XP management component. The component comprises all necessary logic to handle leveling up of a character.
- **Game Interface (HUD). **There is a fully animated game interface.
- Combat overview. A cinematic camera in combat.