I am create climbing movement component on c++.
- jumps on the wall.
- Run up the wall.
- jump over small obstacles
- Do acceleration under continuous running
- Make a slide when pressing Shift
- slide down the inclined surfaces
- Also, I am create an interactive object on which the rope can also be slide
video:Climbing system for Unreal Engine - YouTube
Github:GitHub - Deema35/Climbing-Movement-Component: Climbing Movement Component for Unreal Engine.
Very cool! This looks like it would make it easy to plug anims into, which is awesome. Great work
I guess you can do IK fast if you access variables used in the proccessing part
When i click play , it is like FPS. Do you know how can i change it ?
Hi do you know how to migrate it to another character? Thanks