Clicking Pay with Paypal leads to a Bad Link

Nasıl hallettin hocam bana da söylerseniz çok memnun olurum :slight_smile:

Paypal hesabına girip adres bilgilerini güncelle. Posta kodu bölümüne posta kodunu gir ve kaydet. Sonra ödemeyi yap. Kabul ediyor. Takılırsa tekrar bakalım.

19 dolar olması çok çok güzel, 19 euro isteyecekler diye korkuyordum. Sağol :slight_smile:

I edited my /post code. And i got other error message -.- I have got enough money to buy UDK, but still can’t buy it because of that error message. Let me show you:
And this link is my paypal account’s photos that i have enough money:

Please, help me to buy Unreal Engine 4. I want it really so much. But i can’t do anything about it :confused:
Waiting your answers.

I edited my /post code. And i got other error message -.- I have got enough money to buy UDK, but still can’t buy it because of that error message. Let me show you:
And this link is my paypal account’s photos that i have enough money:

Please, help me to buy Unreal Engine 4. I want it really so much. But i can’t do anything about it :confused:
Waiting your answers.

Paypal doesn’t allow users from Turkey to make “International” purchases using “Paypal Cash”. The only way is to use a credit card. You should add your credit card to paypal, make sure that it is your primary payment method and try again.

I have already added a credit card to my paypal account. But it has 8$ on the card. My paypal account has 19.63$. Still i can’t buy it…

I have encountered the same problem. It appears that a single step solution doesn’t work here. There is a couple of things that we need to keep in mind and I guess it is best if we put them together in a single post.

1- If you live in Turkey and trying to pay using Paypal, you need to have the Postal Code field set in your Paypal account address. To edit your address info go to paypal.com → login → User Profile → Edit or View Profile → Address (Update).

2- In Turkey, Paypal doesn’t allow international transactions if you use ‘paypal balance’ for the payment. You should have a valid credit card added to your paypal account which has enough balance to complete the purchase (It doesn’t matter how much money you have in your paypal balance, it can not be used). more info about this

3-If you are paying with Credit Card and the name on the card contains non-latin characters you will not be able to complete the purchase using that card ( unrealengine.com only supports latin characters.). I don’t exactly know which characters are illegal. But I am guessing that Ö and Ü characters are illegal because my purchase attempt failed and I have Ö and Ü characters in my surname (so do you).

In your case, your attempts fail because you are trying to use your Paypal balance for an international transaction which is not allowed for Turkey residents. What you can do is to add enough money to your card. Then try again.
Your paypal balance doesn’t matter here. Which means that 41,68TL in your paypal account is useless! You should have enough balance in your “credit card” that you have added to your paypal account.

Hope this helps.

Oh i see now. So, my paypal money is useless for UE4. And i just do the payment with my credit card that i added to my paypal account. Okay, then i will add some money to my credit card. I hope it work. Thank you essoperagma!

@anonymous_user_559c7a7b

Thank you for explaining all of the information so well!

Abi paypal hesabına bir sanal card tanımla sorun çözülür limiti 50 tl yap ben öyle yaptım

Adamlar paypaldaki paranın önemi yok parayı ordan çekmiyoruz, hesabına tanımlı olan kredi kartı ya da sanal kartındaki paradan çekiyoruz diyorlar. Sende paypaldaki parandan mı çektiler yoksa paypalına tanımlı olan sanal karttan mı?

Sanal kartımdan çektiler paypalımda para yok

Tamamdır sorun şimdi anlaşıldı. Peki unreal engine 4 nasıl, unreal engine 3 ten farkı nedir, Beğendin mi içeriğini, sunduğu özellikleri vesaire?

Ben beğendim açıkcası. Daha önce UDK ile ilgileniyordum. Bu konuda profesyonel değilim amatörce zevk için uğraşıyorum ama şunu söyleyim sunduğu araçlar derece kullanışlı. Kemik giydirdiğim bir fbx modeli sorunsuz ve şekil bozukluğu olmadan sahneme taşıdım. Şimdi animasyon eklediğim fbx bir model kahramınım kolayca custom karakter yapabilirsem baya kullanışlı olmuş diyecem. Aslında ben bankacıyım :slight_smile: ama buna zaman harcamayı seviyorum . :slight_smile:

Anladım :slight_smile: Bu tarz bir işle uğraşmanız hoş. Belki ileride oyun alanlarına yönelirsiniz? :slight_smile:

Hayırlısı :slight_smile: Bol şans.

Hi ,

Have you been able to resolve your payment concerns? If so I will mark this as accepted for tracking purposes. Please let us know. Thank you!

Yeah^^ I solved my problem, thank you everybody for your helps :slight_smile: