Download

Click and drag assets from content browser into a blueprint with Array

Hello!!

Say you have a huge load of objects, textures, sounds, etc you wish to place into an array inside a blueprint. This would be super time consuming because literally you would have to place every slot in the array by hand (unless when game starts, can do it in C++, but I rather want the objects in the array by default).

I mean, Something like this would be awesome if I could say for example select 100 sounds from the content browser and put it into my array of sounds in the blueprint.

Epic I hope I make sense with this ordeal :frowning: .

Cheers!

Hello CHADALAK1,

I have submitted this request to the developers for further consideration. I have also provided a link to the public tracker. Please feel free to use the link provided for future updates.

Link: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-39697)

Make it

Rudy,

Thank you soo much!! This will make production craazy faster in many ways :smiley:

Is this still a thing? I just went into the same problem and the link here seems to be down. I want a quick way to get 13 objects of the same type into my Level BP as an array so I do not have to create an array first and have to add each single one manually. How is that done?