Clean install of Windows 10, how do I add my projects to the launcher?

So I receently did a clean re-install of windows 10 and have re-installed the Epic Games Launcher. I have all my projects on a seperate hard drive but I cant find a way to add them to the launcher under the “MY PROJECTS” section. Is there a way to define a directory? At the same time I re-installed the epic games launcher to the same location as before on my non-OS hard drive, and despite me having multiple versions of Unreal Engine and the game Bad North installed there, the launcher doesnt seem to recognize them. Is there a way for me to set paths?

You just copy and paste where you want them and likely restart don’t recall,but thats how.

But copy and paste them where? There isnt a dedicated folder for Unreal projects and the launcher wont even recognize installed engine versions in the same folder?
All the red arrows are items that the launcher doesnt recognize.
Screenshot_1.png

AFAIK launcher doesn’t support moving or discovering engine locations. Remove all of these folders marked with red arrows and simply re-download the engine version you need from the launcher.

Your project will appear in “My projects” sections after launching it for the first time, i.e. by double-clicking .uproject file.
Normally you don’t need a launcher to open project, you can use a shortcut to .uproject file :wink:

Unless your setup is vastly different than mine , it works fine.you have installed engine X, want to change location ( add) your project HERE, then what I’ve laid out, is how it works,how I’ve done it,and thereare DOC pages on it tho atm I can’t find it.

UE4: How to Change/Move Project Folder to New Location Directory ,for reference, works fine but of course you need engine installed as usual, on drive you are wanting to send project to ,as I do, as such its a very simple procedure.

I suggest making a copy for prudence sake, as noted.