Download

Clash of Clans styled game

Hello ,

I’m planning on developing a clash of clans styled game but now by myself so that’s why I’m here , I need YOUR help on making this project a thing .
I’m hoping that the game would be on both PC and mobile devices . There is no true story for now since these type of games dont really need a story , atleast not a linear one . Im looking for artists ( 3D + 2D ) , Coders ( these type of games need a lot of coding so atleast 5-8 coders would be fine ) , Animators ( im included , atleast 4 more would be nice ) , Level Designer ( these type of games only have about 3-5 different levels but atleast for PC worlds need to look as natural and realistic as possible to give this something a bit more different than other games like this ) and thats pretty much all we need for now but if I forgot one please leave it down in the comment section and I will try and read it as fast as possible .

Comment using this style of application :
Name:
Language(s) ( the ones you speak ) :
Links to some of your projects/work :
Email :
Twitter ( if you have one ) :

Regards,
Edwin

Name: Navjot
Skill(s): 1 and half year of Blueprint experience and 6 months of experience with C++
Language(s): English, Hindi, Punjabi.
Links to the project: Link not available yet as it’s not uploaded and can’t be shared before 3rd november
Email: navjot222@hotmail.com
Twitter: Navjot222Singh

Check your inbox , I sent you a private message ( sorry about the late reply )
Regards,
Edwin

These types of games only call for 3 programmers, gameplay, UI, and network; five my ***.

This topic may be not hot, but could you please support me with this game Clash of Clans? if you can, I will send you some detailed information and requirements. Thanks bro!!

Unpaid Clash of Clans styled game

This topic may be not hot, but could you please support me with this game Clash of Clans? if you can, I will send you some detailed information and requirements. Thanks bro!!!