Clash of Clans styled game

Hello ,

I’m planning on developing a clash of clans styled game but now by myself so that’s why I’m here , I need YOUR help on making this project a thing .
I’m hoping that the game would be on both PC and mobile devices . There is no true story for now since these type of games dont really need a story , atleast not a linear one . Im looking for artists ( 3D + 2D ) , Coders ( these type of games need a lot of coding so atleast 5-8 coders would be fine ) , Animators ( im included , atleast 4 more would be nice ) , Level Designer ( these type of games only have about 3-5 different levels but atleast for PC worlds need to look as natural and realistic as possible to give this something a bit more different than other games like this ) and thats pretty much all we need for now but if I forgot one please leave it down in the comment section and I will try and read it as fast as possible .

Comment using this style of application :
Name:
Language(s) ( the ones you speak ) :
Links to some of your projects/work :
Email :
Twitter ( if you have one ) :

Regards,

Name: Navjot
Skill(s): 1 and half year of Blueprint experience and 6 months of experience with C++
Language(s): English, Hindi, Punjabi.
Links to the project: Link not available yet as it’s not uploaded and can’t be shared before 3rd november
Email: navjot222@hotmail.com
Twitter: Navjot222Singh

Check your inbox , I sent you a private message ( sorry about the late reply )
Regards,

These types of games only call for 3 programmers, gameplay, UI, and network; five my ***.