City sample rendering ignores map modifications. Please help

I’m using City Sample: The Matrix Awakens and has a problem with it: I made some changes to the roof of a building and everything works fine in the sequence, but when I render it ignores the changes and reverts back to the original.

Screenshots for better understanding:

2 Likes

Did you solve this ?

1 Like

I’ve solve it. The easiest way is to disable WORLD PARTITION STREAMING in WORLD SETTINGS. Otherwise you would need to completely rebuild the map and that would took ages ;o)

2 Likes

Many thanks for the reply @Michal_Mocnak ! I didn’t find this solution anywhere.

I tried to disable this World Partition Streaming, but when I go to render the project it crashes. My setup is an rtx 3060 and 32gb of ram.

Do you have any more tips for me? In your case, did you use the City Sample project? I’m thinking of rendering frame by frame

1 Like

did you solve it?? Disable WORLD PARTITION STREAMING in WORLD SETTINGS causes the computer to hang for too long.

@forthevisual I couldn’t solve it. I ended up rendering the frame in the frame

But you can try to edit map assets you must right click > level > edit; and then > level > commit . It worked for two scenes only, but the bug ended up coming back to me later.

thanks bro. i will try

are you insane you can’t disable streaming on a map that size, you’ll kill your computer. doesn’t matter what your specs are, no computer alive can handle not streaming in that many polys. that’s the whole point of nanite.
you’ll have to increase your cell size and loading range. i find that upping cell size to 128000 and loading range to 512000 tends to work for me, but not always, so play around with it. renders will take longer but actors outside the normal range of the camera, will now be inside the range, and will stay hidden.

1 Like

We need to un tick ( is spatially loaded ) for all out import models