City Kit, Drag and Drop buildings with adjustable floor and customisation control

City Kit for the Unreal Marketplace, Download it here - City Shops, Modular Urban Asset Megapack in Environments - UE Marketplace

Here is a City Kit for the Unreal Engine Marketplace. The city is totally modular with drag and drop buildings with adjustable floors and 20 changeable shop signs by way of a slider, there is also window customisation tick boxes.

The mega-pack that contains over 300 items that you can use to create an urban city. It also has traffic lights with all the materials to be able to adjust them. Drag and drop road kits, street lights for night and day, road markings, pot holes, damage decals, water, gas and electric pipes, static walls and much more.

I look forward to creating more high quality optimised game assets packs, if you have any thoughts, feedback or ideas I would love to hear them.

For any model related questions feel free to PM or post below.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

I used Unreal’s construction script to help automate the city with drag and drop shops with adjustable shop names on a slider, tick box window frames and more.

I have had so many ideas while building this kit and I look forward to expermenting with it with some more but for now I am calling this done.

City

Very pleased to announce that Epic Games approved my Marketplace content and it’s now live and can be downloaded here

1 Like

Hi JJUK801 on October 24, 2021 4:49 PM

Hi, I’ve just purchased this to use on an animation and it is absolutely fantastic. The only thing I can’t figure out (forgive me I’m still learning) is how to make the pavements look wet when it raining. The roads all have surface water and puddles, but the pavements are dry. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Answer
Hi,
The rain is a decal, search for “Decal_Rain01”, select the white dot in the middle and you can move, scale, rotate them. Also if you hold ALT and move them it will create an instance/copy of the puddle.

I hope that helps, I have made a video for you.

Hi, this is in answer to a question I had, how to change a BluePrint material.

UE4 Decal

2 Likes

hi this is an amazing pack, i was just wondering if the roads come with the pack and if so, are they completely flat on the ground? weird question but im looking for a pack like this but i want to procedurally generate different areas and having flat roads would help massively so i can also include terrains, many thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I am glad you like it.

You will be happy to know the roads are flat.

Funny enough I kept thinking I need to camber the roads to give it a slight convexity and arching curvature but never got around to it. One day I will do it and add an option to camber the roads but for now they are flat.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now with working traffic lights.

Traffic1

1 Like

The scale of the buildings is done so well. Watching the city literally grow with the help of the construction script feels so futuristic for some reason. :joy: Great work as always!

Hi, Thank you, yeah construction script is an amazing tool. I am currently building a new project and making full use of this feature. Trouble is it’s submission and marking time at University so I need to stay sharp and not procrastinate onto fun things :slight_smile:

1 Like