CITY BUILDER TEMPLATE
City Builder Template Tutorial - How to use your own buildings:
City Builder Template is a 100% Blueprint powered template to help you create a city builder game. This template features two different buildings, residential and commercial building. Both of them are derived from a base class which you can use to create new building types easily. Out-of-the-box, this template supports two currencies and they are normal and premium currencies. Normal currency can be earned in game and premium currency you can earn in any way you want in your game (for example purchase using real money or trading etc).
- Multiple buildings
- Day/night actor
- Economy System
- Save Load game state
- Simple road system
- Player XP and level up system
- Destroy Buildings
- Building construction clip effect is now a material function for easier reuse.
- Renamed Mask to Emissive in M_Building.
- EmissiveTexture (previously MaskTexture) no longer requires Mask sampler type texture.
- Changed building emissive textures to default and srgb turned on.
- Fixed compiler errors
- Fixed roads construction through building
- Added building rotation
- Added player camera rotation
- Added simulation states (speed)
- Changed zoom speed from 200 to 600
- Option to set multiple meshes per building class
- **Added Simulated vehicles
Demo Build: Windows
Number of Blueprints: 20
Number of Widget Blueprints: 9
Number of Static Meshes: 8
Number of Materials: 6
Number of Material Instances: 10
Number of Textures: 36 (16x16 to 2048x2048)
Number of Levels: 2 (Demo Map and Main Menu)
Input: Keyboard and Mouse
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android