Circle Of Time

Hello everyone,
This is my first share for my WIP game Circle Of Time. I’ve been working on this project for more than a year now. The story focuses on humanity and how we should overcome our desires for power and control and instead do the right thing for us all. It’s a fighting game, Mortal Kombat meets Tekken Team Tag, with more focus on multiplayer and collaborations. The game’s main target are player who care for characters and their stories most. I already registered it with Sony Playstation and Sony were very supportive, massive thanks to Shahid Ahmad, and loan me PS4 DevKit to develop my game. At the moment I’m developing the demo and hoping to release it to PS4 store End of February 2016. I always wanted to make tutorial on how I made my game but it just takes soo much time for me to learn first before I can teach others but hoping to do something about when I release the demo. I’m planning to make a series of tutorial on everything I did from script writing to testing different engines then developing the game and finally distribute it on the PS4 store.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the community here and all the great people making YouTube tutorials. I’ve learned so much from you. Thank you very much.
I leave you with the first test video and images hoping you’ll like it.

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1

&stc=1