Character velocity has two values

My character speed value looking like this, the values are more than 0, they are the character speed just like expected. But each has a value of 0 under it. Why? What 0 means? Even my character is running there will be a 0 value under expected speed value, I need to say that this problem is with map, because if I change the map that “0” goes and everything is alright. So this is not a problem with the characterBP. What causes that in maps? There is something happening to character velocity in this map, but how can I know that actually every blendscape looks normal but that’s looks strange

Okay thanks to “everynone” I fixed it with deleting npc.

need to say that this problem is with
map, because if I change the map that
“0” goes and everything is alright. So
this is not a problem with the
characterBP. What causes that in maps

You’re printing something in the level blueprint, most likely. Open that level blueprint and see what’s in the Tick.

Or go through all Prints String nodes in the project - that’s why it always pays off to print additional identifiers - this way it’d be trivial to find the culprit.

Hit Ctrl+F, search for Print String, hit the binoculars - this will give you a list of all prints strings. You can double click them. Step through them one-by-one.

347331-screenshot-3.png

Or perhaps there’s another character…

Oh, yeah there was one more character. I need to check it