Character rotation stuttering is stuttery. How to get smooth analog character rotation?

I have found this problem with the character movement, especially the rotation, that i have no idea how to fix. Whenever i try to rotate a character with an analog stick, the rotation always feels stuttery and not smooth at all.

I’ve got a video here demostrating the issue(You can see in the top left corner of the preview some numbers that indicate the Rotation Rate, InputValue of both X and Y of the movement stick (left) , and the forward velocity of the character):

(KEEP IN MIND, THIS HAPPENS EVEN IN AN UNTOUCHED 3RD PERSON TEMPLATE. This seems UNIVERSAL)

I thought it might be because of some problems with how UE4 handles analog deadzones. I tried with other games and this effect is no present!

This happens with any deadzone value, and it happens at ANY rotation rate. I tried changing many settings in the CharachterMovementComponent blueprint, but nothing works. The only thing i can think about is some sort of Analog Stick Smoothing, but i haven’t been able to find anything like that.

I tried this Analog scaled radial dead zone in Blueprint - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums
But i miserably failed, because i have no idea how to implement the math in a subclass of UPlayerInput (i’m not even sure if i’m overriding correctly).

Hi OP, same Probleme here!

Do you got any solution for this Probleme? I tryed a lot by my self but I can’t figure out how to fix this.