Character Only Relevant to Owner

Hi,

I spawn an Actor from class Character in my PlayerController. I do so by calling a Custom Event which is set to Run on Server. I promote Self which is the PlayerController to the Owner input of the Spawn Actor of Type node . The Character is then spawned on the Server and replicated to Clients. I am running a Dedicated Server.

When i enable Only Relevant to Owner in the Replication Settings of the Character and try again, the Character is spawend on the Server but not replicated to the Client. I think it should be replicated to Client who called the Custom Event which spawned the Character.
However when i do not try to spawn an Character but an Actor it is still replicating to the one Client which spawned the Character.

Also when i try to call a Custom Event which is set to Run on Server from the Character on the Client, the Custom Event is not triggered on the Server.
However when i do this with an Actor it is working again.

So i am wondering who is the Owner of a Character?
Is this a bug? I will prepare some Screenshot.

Also when i try to call a Custom Event
which is set to Run on Server from the
Character on the Client the Custom
Event is not triggered on the Server.
However when i do this with an Actor
it is working again.

Okay i figured out this part. When you set an AIController to your Character the Run on Server Events stop working. It seems that the AIController takes over the ownership over the Character however when you Get Owner of the Character it still shows the PlayerController. I am not totally sure if this is indended or a bug. I thought about comunicating with the AIController in order to execute Server Events for the Character but the problem is, that the AIController is only on the Server and does not replicate.