Character on unreal looks distorted

I have a character on blender that looks like this:

Than I exported to unreal and face looks distorted the closer camera gets more distorted it looks. It seams the problem is with lens I don’t know. Also eyebrows tend to disappear just from few meters away.

One thing to try is changing LODs (Level of Detail). Open the character mesh in the Unreal mesh editor (double-click it in the Browser), and use the right panel settings to create LODs for certain distances of the camera from the character. Look up the doc page for how to create LODs, and set the closest LOD to use the highest level quality / resolution…with the next LOD being further than a few meters and set it to one step in resolution / quality lower, and so forth. Probably needs 3 LODs, with the 3rd one for when the camera is far away (greater than 20-30 meters)…but obviously it depends on the game and what you’re doing with it. The distortion might require modifying export / import settings to retain the quality and features from Blender. Two of those settings (which are enable / disable type checkboxes) are:

Recompute normals
Use Full Precision Tangent Basis

In Import Options, make sure to select Import Normals rather than Generate Normals or the other option. It keeps normals from Blender.