Character Interaction 3 (Cars, Zombies, New Weapons, AI, Close combat..)

https://cdn1.epicgames.com/ue/product/Thumbnail/CharacterInteraction_thumb-284x284-0ef295fdf2dae801ffc8597d40670602.png
Character Interaction on marketplace](Character Interaction in Blueprints - UE Marketplace)

The template includes a system for character movement,
character interaction with different objects, use of various firearms,
picking up items, use of means of transportation,
making of different enemy AI, close combat, etc.

[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]

All information about the project is in the documentation.
Documentation - Rus/Eng

**Attention: 3rd update at the stage of adding to the marketplace. **
**Usually it takes 1-2 days. Once the update is added you will receive a notification in the launcher. **(For those who purchased the package)

Also I recommend to look at these large packages with a large number of animations:

well ■■■■ this is insane!

Most impressive work i have ever seen. You a king with a keyboard!

Great… love to see you open a topic on CI, like it more then Discord! Can we also use this for support questions?
and great work BTW :slight_smile: you did it again, best asset in the UE4 Marketplace IMHO

The project “character interaction” participates in the sale.

^ Hmm btw, ALS doesn’t actually have network support, did you add it yourselves? It claims it does, but the moment you introduce latency it’s going to desync city.

hi < i have problem on this asset car fly away any solution

The release of the first addition.

Looks great. Not many posts. How many have you sold. A little expensive. Are you NORMAN UE4 Tutorials?

Price is better $119. What do I get for 119? Any tutorials on the Char. Interaction package. Thanks.

sIMILAR INTERACTION ANIMATION TO CHARACTER ONE ACTOR BP AND OTHER IS THIRDPERSON BP

HOW CAN LEARN GONE THROUGH FORUMS , YOUTUBE , DOCUMENTATION , COURSE EVERWHERE STILL NO SOLUTION.

Just downloaded CI and installed. No grenades???