Character Help?

Hi,

How do i make it so that I can put clothes onto my character? He is already able to crouch, walk, sprint and jump.

Just wondering how do i put clothes onto him? Weapons? Shirts? Boots? Trousers?

The easiest way to to generate a skeletal mesh, with the clothes included.

I would buy the Mixamo’s Fuse character creator from Steam. They are (only) a little bit high-poly, but that is fine for prototyping, and by the time my game comes out GPUs will be able to handle it. :slight_smile:

EDIT: They also offer a Decimator program which reduces the poly count.

Hi,

Have you got a link for the steam product?

Luke

Feeling lazy, are we? :slight_smile:

://store.steampowered/app/257400/

There you go. :slight_smile:

P.S. Actually, the poly-count is quite reasonable. Ignore what I said about it. :slight_smile:

EDIT: 75% off for the next few days! This is the program I use for all my characters, so I recommend getting it.

Do you want to know how to change the cloth in the UE4 or just how to create them in a 3d program?

Sorry! At work at the moment and can’t dig around Steam to find it! Ill be better next time (i promise :smiley: )

WOW £30 for the pack+expansions, i cannot say no to that!

I don’t actually use any 3D programs? What do you mean by changing cloth?

Is fuse only supported by win 7 and not windows 8? :confused:

Most people ask how they can switch the cloths in the engine -> e.g when the player picks up another armor and wants to use it,… :slight_smile:
I would recommend you to take a look at a 3d program, because it’s pretty important when you want to create your own meshes.

Hi !

Yes please! That would be a huge help!

Luke