Learn how to make XP tables and vary the amount of skill points earnt per level. Discover an alternative way to store player data and transfer it between levels and save it to a file.
BUY it for yourself](https://sellfy.com/p/s7sX/#) or wait until it is on the marketplace
Submitted to marketplace and going to sell on Selfly.
[Download to experience the system- link at the bottom]
My own personal approach to storing player data
- Examples on how to make pickups
- Save and load system- with auto-save
- Transfer data between levels and load save games
- Skill points and varying gain rates dependent on level
- Health and health regen
- XP tables use exponential growth
- Neatly designed for easy modifying and expansion
- Well commented for easy learning
- Auto-saves when you exit via ESC key
- Auto-loads on BeginPlay (therefore on project load and map change)
Num0- print Money XP and Level Num1- Add 100 XP and 50 Money Num2- Manual Save Num3- Manual Load Num5- Add enough XP to go from level 0 to 16 Num9- Reset Player Data Escape- Save and Quit R- Restart level (does not affect save file, merely resets the pickups) ALT+F4- close project
**Transfer player data between levels
XP Tables made easy
**Try it for yourself](http://bit.ly/1PUH42e)
BUY it for yourself](https://sellfy.com/p/s7sX/#)
Please leave a comment below.