Character Cutscene Render [Upcoming Game]

My upcoming third-person game. (spoiler!) She (the person in the picture) is not the main cast but she’s interesting to be showcased.

:pencil2: About the game:
The game title, Steam page and more updates will be announced soon! Follow us on Youtube and Facebook for more updates. It took us 3 days to make this scene. The game is about zombies apocalypse hack-and-slash third-person game. You can watch our gameplay trailer video here. I know the game should have a name, welp/ we actually still working on it to find the most suitable name. It will be announced soon together with the steam page.

The scene was rendered on Unreal Engine 5 with no lumen and no nanite.
Nvidia GTX 1050,
Intel Core i5 8th-gen 2.5GHz

:bookmark: You can follow us for more updates or similar content:
Facebook
Youtube
Discord Server [WIP]

Thank you.
Cryorbis Studio.

2 Likes

I’ve always believed that a good game trailer leaves you with questions and curiosity. And this trailer definitely did that! Who is the giggling lady? Do you play as multiple characters or is the red aura form some sort of ultimate ability? And lastly, will this be coming to steam? :smiley:

Definitely interested in learning more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi PresumptivePanda! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for your kind feedback, I really appreciate it. So to your question.

1. Who is the giggling lady? - Well, the answer to this question might lead to the spoiler of the game. All I can say is she is a pretty important character. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2. Do you play as multiple characters or is the red aura form some sort of ultimate ability? - Unfortunately, it’s a one-playable character type of game, and yes you are right that is one of the ultimate abilities".

3. will this be coming to steam? - The direct answer is yes and probably take some time to prepare things up before I can create the steam page. As this game development is really on a low budget and people, I really can’t make any exact promises.

More updates will be on our Facebook page and Youtube at the moment.

Thank you. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

I’ll be sure to follow the updates. Happy developing in the meantime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! This character looks sick! :fire:
I just subscribed to your YouTube, can’t wait to see the progress of this game!
Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

@ ArcReed3215 Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: