Character Artist required for Faceless.

Faceless:

Description:
Faceless is a Greenlit supernatural mystery and will be sold on Steam upon completion (No Early Access). It is predominantly a multiplayer title which allows up to 4 players to enter Wakeland City in order to set innocent souls free that are trapped within dolls. We are looking for a character artist to create these four characters (Three males and one female). Setting them up to work with the Epic Skeleton is optional and sought after, but not mandatory, we have somebody that can do this if you are not able to. These 4 characters have facial references and clothing references to base their appearance on, but we encourage creative freedom as well so long as it remains somewhat faithful to their references!

Includes:

• Single Player Short Stories *]Tense multi-player, Dolls spawn randomly every game. *]Extensive voice cast.

Team Name:
Currently Unnamed. (Faceless Dev Team = Temporary Team Name)

Team Structure**:**
Project Manager/Level Designer: Adam Sklar
C++/Blueprint Programmer: Ethan Brennan and Vinícius Rodrigues dos Santos
3D Artist: Ángel Cruz Rodríguez and
Composer: David Denyer
Animator and Rigger: Natacha Rollin Abstado and Claire Magnon
Sound Engineer: John Pata

Known Voice Talent**:**
Sam A. Mowry (Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Doorways, etc.)
Danielle McRae (League of Legends, etc.)
Heather Masters (Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location, Avengers Academy, etc.)
Daz Black (YouTuber, Vine)
8-bit Ryan (YouTuber)
And more.

Previous Work:
None available. Faceless is our first game as a team.

Talent Required:
3D Character Artist
If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask me, and I will do my utmost best to answer them for you! **Here are some links to find out more about the project:

‘Set Them Free’ Teaser: - YouTube
‘Let Him Live’ Teaser: - YouTube
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/243240
Facebook Page: Redirecting...
Instagram: Login • Instagram
IndieDB Page: http://www.indiedb.com/games/faceless

E-mail: sklarlight [at] gmail.com