Alex here from Parsec Studios. We are looking for a character artist and 2D/UI artist for our upcoming game.
Requirements are shown below, and you can add myself on discord (below) to show portfolios of work and get to know more.
- Has great experience making character for UE4. Characters must be rigged to the same skeleton as the default manikin.
- Textures must also be included.
- Must own their own copies of softwares (ZBrush, Marvellous Designer, Maya etc)
- Can work from concept images and descriptions and is able to adjust to changes made by feedback.
- Has game dev experience (Working in a team, having meetings, etc)
- Around 40 characters. 7 main, 5/7 knights/fighters, the rest, random NPC’s (Farmers, blacksmiths etc)
- Realistic Art style.
Our budget isn’t massive, but its big enough for the project. Please don’t come to me asking $1000 per character, we simply cannot afford that. Hoping between $100-$300.
- Has great experience with putting together UI for other games/apps and can work from given concepts.
- Owns copies of their used softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Can work well in a team and make changes based on feedback
- Realistic-ish art style.
- Would be required to make inventory icons, health bars, UI background boxes, and more of that nature.
I hope to hear from many of you to join our team!
Discord : Beckstation#2798
Project Manager @ Parsec Studios