Chaos Warning during play in editor

I am not cleaning up the Chaos objects correctly — searched google for what could be causing this warning but nothing to be found. After an object blows up I want the chunks to hang out for a bit so I am giving it 5 seconds before deleting them with a fade out. This all works.

Any help appreciated!

LogChaos: Warning: Attempting to release an actor with a null handle

Something about a projectile actor is causing this - I changed a bunch of things and it went away not really sure what actually fixed it so if you have any other suggestions please post them. I am marking this closed.

I get this when i try to rotate a static mesh within an actor that has physics enabled, you can fix the message by disabling auto weld but its collision will now clash with the actors other components, seems like a bug to me.

Currently experiencing the same issue, is there any fix for this?

I had the same problem working on the ToonTanks tutorial of Udemy course Unreal Engine 5 C++ Developer: Learn C++ & Make Video Games
On another thread somebody said it’s caused by trying to rotate a component with physics enabled.
In my case it was the turret of the tank rotating.
So try fixing it by:

• Have physics enabled on the main capsule / collision shape.
  • Disable physics on the component that will be rotated / moved by a function call.
    (maybe it’s best to only have physics enabled on the capsule, don’t know as I’m still new to unreal)

Had the same problem when i had Static Mesh attached to Collision Sphere. When i set Static Mesh => Collision = NoCollision, then warning was gone. Also, Static Mesh => Auto Weld = false may help, but be ready to get different mass and simulation for Collision Sphere.