Chaos physics - Blueprint actors and fields

Hey,

I’m working with chaos destruction system and I have a question.
I’d like to do a setup, where I have BPs setup as presets that I can spawn on procedurally generated maps.

What I’d like to do in the BP is to contain the GeoCollection (I can add a component for this) as well as all the fields needed, including the anchor field.
The main problem I run into is when I try to associate the GeoCollection with my anchor field - I cannot do that, I can only point to external BP actors, but not to the component within that same BP. I have the logic set up on the constructor within my BP to make the field work, but I cannot associate the field with the Geo collection.

Is there any way of doing this? I really would like all logic to be working in presets nicely and when I generate a map, I should not worry about fields and all that stuff - because I just spawn in my buildings that already self-contain their fields and know everything they need to know.

Spawning fields separately for each field for each building in the correct location every time seems like a humongous overhead to the point where it is impossible to do at scale.

Any suggestions how better to approach this?

Thanks!

Did you ever find a solution to this?