Chaos crash 4.25

I pulled release 4.25 from github and followed directions to build with chaos. I get the following break points

checkf(!bInitializedSerializationHistory, TEXT(“Shader type was loaded after engine init, use ELoadingPhase::PostConfigInit on your module to cause it to load earlier.”));

then Crash:

Fatal error: [File:i:/UnrealEngine-release/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Logging/LogSuppressionInterface.cpp] [Line: 444]
Log suppression category LogMrMesh was somehow declared twice with the same data.

Please advise. Thanks!

The question is how do i get Chaos to run?

I had to comment out checkf(!bInitializedSerializationHistory, TEXT(“Shader type was loaded after engine init, use ELoadingPhase::PostConfigInit on your module to cause it to load earlier.”)); to get it to initially run.

did you solve this ? i have the same crash

Finally solved (for me). I found a comment on Reddit regarding the UE4Editor.Target.cs file when building 4.26 with Chaos from source: “BuildEnvironment = TargetBuildEnvironment.Unique; this should stay Shared and not unique now everything works fine”. tried it and the compiled engine starts up as expected. Migrated the Content folder from the ChaosDestructionDemo project to a new project, opened and played the demo maps … that works